Tilbury Cove Reserve – Culburra Beach
Tilbury Cove Reserve is located on the Eastern end of Culburra Beach.
CRS was responsible for the entire project from start to finish. This included the initial design, site excavation, equipment installation and surrounding landscaping.
The playspace consists of a KliX Signature – Slide and Tower combination with plenty of play value for all ages and abilities. Surrounding the structure, a series of KliX Nature Play Trails provide natural cognitive and physical benefits, whilst a low-level Spinning Disc and Buggy Rocker improve the accessible play value.
Under the protection of a 27m2 shade sail lives a KliX Double-Bay swing area with a large Nest Seat, Strap Seat and Cub Seat.
This playspace offers more than just a fun recreation space for children and their carers. It also promotes the use of Ironbark timber, sourced from a sustainable Australian plantation. Ironbark has a Class 1 durability rating, perfect for structural use, longevity and is aesthetically pleasing to boot.
Shoalhaven City Council is ecstatic with the end result and has received a lot of positive feedback from the community since the new playground opened.
Client: Shoalhaven City Council
Location: 206 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach NSW 2540
KliX Play Equipment:
- KliX Signature – Combination Slide Tower
- KSW-008S KliX Swings – Double Bay Swing
- RP-004 KliX Rocking Play – Accessible Buggy Rocker
- SP-006 KliX Spinning Play – Spinning Disc
- KliX Cross Challenge Natural – Rope Traverse
- KliX Nature Play – Balance Beam Cypress Pine 1.5m
- KliX Nature Play – Iron Bark Alligator Crossing
- KliX Nature Play – Iron Bark Hopping Log
• Wetpour Rubber
• Concrete Works for edging and paths
• Supply and installation of certified playground mulch, park furniture, soil, turf & turf underlay, sandstone blocks and various plants.