Sir Jack Brabham Park – Orange
Located at 1610 Forest Road, Sir Jack Brabham was once the location of the Orange Airport and the surrounding roads formed
part of the Gnoo Blas Motor Racing Circuit which operated between 1953 and 1961. In recognition of these historical
features, Orange Council desirables was a themed playground to include elements relating to motor sport, planes and airports.
Our design team were straight to work whipping up some custom themed Motor sport & Aeronautical custom pieces.
Budget for this project $80,00 – $110,000