Gordon Hutton Park – Bulli
Client: Gordon Hutton Park – Bulli
Location: McKinnon St, Bulli NSW 2516
Nestled in the quiet backstreets of Bulli, you’ll discover a hidden treasure – Gordon Hutton Park, a great place for families and friends searching for outdoor fun and relaxation.
At the heart of this park is the KLX-3104 BOOSTEDplay play fort, which boasts 10 activities to engage young adventurers. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) slide ensures a cool and comfortable descent, even on scorching summer days – no little bottoms will be burnt here!
The play fort is just the beginning. Surrounding it, you’ll find a pair of voice tubes, an in-ground trampoline, a spring rocker, the ever-entertaining whizzy dizzy, a double swing set and a nature trail – each offering a little something for everyone to relish and enjoy.
- KLX-3104 KliX BOOSTEDplay Combination Play Fort
- KSW-018S Swing Set
- TRM-1715 Circular Trampoline
- RP-004 Rocker
- SN-005 Voice Tube Set
- SP-004 Whizzy Dizzy
- KPA-59-S Tic-Tac-Toe Game Panel
- KPA-58-S 3-in-a-row Game Pillar
- SNP-08 NATURALplay Adventure Trail Tread
- SNP-04 NATURALplay Alligator Crossing Log
- SNP-01 NATURALplay Balance Beam
- SNP-05 NATURALplay Hopping Log
Project Other Works Included
- Site excavation and base preparation
- Concrete edging and paths
- Synthetic rubber surfacing and recycled soft-fall
- Certified playground mulch
- Sandstone blocks