Frasers Reserve – Albion Park
Frasers Reserve Albion Park – Playground Upgrade
The playground at Frasers Reserve is located on the corner of Terry Street and Cawdell Drive Albion Park. Frasers is connected by a path network to other reserves within the locale. Working with Shellharbour City Council CRS considered the following elements and themes to assist in the design and equipment choice.
• A play space that focusses on a range of ages and abilities including our very own KLX-140 accessible Aussie Made Play Structure
• The playspace includes learn to ride bike track
• Colours and materials that Compliment the surrounding natural environment and views an sympathetic to the residential surrounds.
• Incorporates the existing trees and vegetation to provide shade
• Synthetic softfall
• Swings / slides
• All-inclusive elements
• Equipment that encourages many people to use at the one time
• Chill out quite zone