Hill Mounds – Inspired By Nature
Hill mounds provide children with vantage points to look out at the world. Children use different muscles and skills as they climb, roll, run or jump to get to the top.
Hill mounds can be constructed in a variety of shapes and heights to suite your play-space’s size and the age of children. They can be sculpted and shaped or can incorporate a slide and stairs.
GENERAL MATERIALS WE USE FOR MOUNDS AND HILLS
- Reinforced concrete pipe
- DGB-20 blue metal compacted too 98%
- 100mm Concrete skin over mounds for stronger integrity
- Quality climbing holds
- POSTS – 150mm square cypress pine posts fully dressed and coated with a long lasting 3 coat heavy duty sealer or 120mm diameter aluminium powder coated posts with roto moulded plastic safety panels
- Roto – moulded plastic slides.
- Aluminum powder coated rails.
- Recommended EPDM ware layer for maximum ware though can use a recycled wetpour rubber surface
ABOUT Hill Mounds – Inspired By Nature